Committed to delivering real value to our customers
Transtar is a specialist freight service provider in the Asia-Pacific corridor. This region is the largest freight forwarding market in the world and Transtar is represented in 15 of the top 20 container ports.
With Asia headquarters in Hong Kong, Transtar has made a step change in the provision of end-to-end services to its extensive customer base throughout the region since building its Asian business. Transtar’s established network of 16 offices and sophisticated IT systems allows it to provide a unique service offering whereby Transtar controls and manages the movement of cargo across the entire supply chain whilst providing real time visibility to the customer.
Why customers choose Transtar:
- Asia specialists, with our own people on the ground where and when you need them; we are strategically located in 15 of the top 20 container ports of the world Top 20 container ports
- Our key differentiator is cutting out the middle man and delivering upstream supply chain initiatives with proven results
- Outsourcing back office functions to China is our enabler; resulting in major productivity gains across the Transtar Group and highly competitive pricing for our customers
- One organisation to manage all your international freight, warehouse and delivery requirements Transtar services
- Linked through one leading edge software platform that fully integrates all our operations, all Transtar sites see what our customers are doing in real time. The platform allows for data integration in a variety of software languages.
- e-Star, our secure online portal, provides our customers with a complete view of their cargoes including documentation e-STAR
- Our new sailing schedule portal, provides accurate data for sailings for all port pairs in which we operate Transtar Sailing Schedules portal
- Transtar is:
- Fully insured
- 'A' Class licensed in China with the Ministry of Commerce
- NVOCC Licensed with the China Ministry of Transportation
- Open during major public holidays.
- Stay in Touch with Our US through Facebook, Weibo, Twitter and LinkedIn.