Corporate Social Responsibility
Leading the way as a good corporate citizen
As a global company, we are proud to do our part in making our society a better place for everyone.
Transtar recognises that our businesses’ competitiveness is dependent upon the ability to meet the demands of our customers, the community and the government by the responsible corporate management of our services.
We understand the importance of minimising the economic, social and environmental impacts of our operations in everything we do, and expect everyone on team to adhere to some basic principles:
- Closely monitor our environmental performance and continually strive to make improvements that include minimising waste and ensuring efficient use of resources.
- Comply with and surpass standards required by all applicable environmental regulations.
- Source and promote a range of services that assist our customers in minimising the environmental impact of product distribution.
- Actively engage with and contribute to selected charity and community organisations, and mobilise staff members in caring for those in need.
- Establish sound CSR policies and practices within the company and enhance awareness of these with colleagues and subcontractors.